Thursday 20 August 2009

New Camera + The Unbelievable

The moment that I had been waiting for had finally arrive yesterday noon...

and the unbox moment that I had been waiting for for the entire day had arrived last night at 23:00...

and the moment of finding out the arrogance of my Blog had also arrived er... sometime during the course of my sleep had also arrived...

Although I had been extremely tired from work yesterday, nevertheless, I still had given my old camera a one last chance to perform before handing over completely to my brand new Cannon G10! The handover was done brilliantly of the old camera taking a video footage of the unboxing process! (I will soon have it up on YouTube)

You are probably wondering what arrogance, right? Hum... some of you may be aware that this is another series of the Only Collections... Just so disappointed on the way Adsense had handled my apparent so called "Invalid Clicks", of which accused me of clicking or paying someone to click my ads!!!! Just unbelievable!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com