Monday 24 August 2009

Blue Man - The Past Sat (22nd Aug 09)


Oh this is an interesting one... Thought I must share it with you...

Before I start my little episode here I would first of all like to recommend anyone who haven't yet seen the Blue Man Group to go see them perform!! The show is absolutely amazing!!!!

Actually.. not too sure if I can post this here... but to cut the long story short, somehow I managed to receive ticket for the Blue Man Group's performance here in Taipei over the weekend... One thing I can tell you is that a lot of tears had been shed for this show.... lol! A lot of brain cells too in a matter of fact...

lol! Oh but it was a great performance!!

In case you don't know what I am talking about, please refer to the picture I have attached here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNN.com